Odunpazarı Listening, Dialogue, Solidarity (3D) Youth Festival is aim to create a platform that can contribute to the solutions of economic, social, political, cultural problems that concern the whole society by increasing social sensitivity among the political actors such as individuals, political parties, non-governmental Organizations, trade unions, chamber of commerce and industry, local media organs, municipalities, etc. In this framework, the Festival aims to adopt all kinds of social-political differences as richness by making dominant the tolerance in the society, to directly convey individual or social problems to their interlocutors, to eliminate the prejudices that may exist against different thoughts, and most importantly, to make dominant the principles of national and international democratic governance. In line with these goals, the Festival aims to create a political participation and governance platform in Eskişehir both considering the goals mentioned above and by examining the participation and governance platforms in the European Union countries in theory and to participating them in practice.
The First Odunpazarı 3D Youth Festival Was Successfully Held
Greetings to the precious participants of the Odunpazarı Listening Dialogue Solidarity (3D) Youth Festival. After two years of work and patience under the roof of tolerance in Yunus Emre’s city, we completed the Odunpazarı Listening Dialogue Solidarity Youth Festival on May 17-18-19, 2022. Thank you very much for your support and participation in the festival from the beginning to the end of the work. Our festival showed that as we come into contact with each other and understand each other, we can identify our common problems and produce solutions. In our festival, where consensus, richness of thought, diversity of ideas and political participation were ensured, neither provocation, propaganda nor partisanship was exhibited. So, contrary to the perception imposed on us, we could come together and listen to each other. Our belief that the 3D Festival, which is also a first for our city and country, can be carried to the coming years with your support and enthusiasm has increased even more. We have to say that trusting each other means trusting the society, trusting our society means trusting our country, and this festival has achieved an important success at this point. Distinguished participants, we would like to express our gratitude to all of you again for your patience and all the support you have given, and we hope that the ties we have established will grow stronger.
Event Duration and Schedule
17 May 2022
Democracy and Political Participation
18 May 2022
Digitalization and Social Transformation
- Digital Literacy and Social Media Use
- Understanding Digital Generations and Generation Z
19 May 2022
Problems Encountered by Youth in Eskişehir
- Young Employment Problem
- Education and Social Problems
3D Festival General Rules
- During the Festival period, participants should avoid discriminatory, exclusionary or degrading behavior towards any social group and individual; negative and damaging rhetoric and actions against nature and animals; provocation, propaganda and partisanship.
- The discourses and ideas advocated during the festival are the responsibility of the individual and do not reflect the views of the 3D Festival.
- The participant who is performing the action is responsible for damaging the items found in the event area, the items of other participants, officials or the organizing team. If any damage is caused, compensation for the damage is requested from the participant performing the action.
- Participants are responsible for the safety of valuable and personal items. 3D Festival team cannot be held responsible for damages that may arise from carelessness or theft.
- People who cause physical harm to other participants are banned from the festival.
- Participants are required to carry badges that will be given to them during the festival.
- Participants of the festival are considered to have accepted the above articles in advance.
- 3D Festival management reserves the right to change and edit the general rules of the Festival.