INTERNATIONAL ODUNPAZARI LISTENING DIALOGUE SOLIDARITY (3D) YOUTH FESTIVAL
Odunpazarı Listening, Dialogue, Solidarity (3D) Youth Festival is aim to create a platform that can contribute to the solutions of economic, social, political, cultural problems that concern the whole society by increasing social sensitivity among the political actors such as individuals, political parties, non-governmental Organizations, trade unions, chamber of commerce and industry, local media organs, municipalities, etc. In this framework, the Festival aims to adopt all kinds of social-political differences as richness by making dominant the tolerance in the society, to directly convey individual or social problems to their interlocutors, to eliminate the prejudices that may exist against different thoughts, and most importantly, to make dominant the principles of national and international democratic governance. In line with these goals, the Festival aims to create a political participation and governance platform in Eskişehir both considering the goals mentioned above and by examining the participation and governance platforms in the European Union countries in theory and to participating them in practice.
Event Duration and Schedule
3D Festival General Rules
- During the Festival period, participants should avoid discriminatory, exclusionary or degrading behavior towards any social group and individual; negative and damaging rhetoric and actions against nature and animals; provocation, propaganda and partisanship.
- The discourses and ideas advocated during the festival are the responsibility of the individual and do not reflect the views of the 3D Festival.
- The participant who is performing the action is responsible for damaging the items found in the event area, the items of other participants, officials or the organizing team. If any damage is caused, compensation for the damage is requested from the participant performing the action.
- Participants are responsible for the safety of valuable and personal items. 3D Festival team cannot be held responsible for damages that may arise from carelessness or theft.
- People who cause physical harm to other participants are banned from the festival.
- Participants are required to carry badges that will be given to them during the festival.
- Participants of the festival are considered to have accepted the above articles in advance.
- 3D Festival management reserves the right to change and edit the general rules of the Festival.